Do you want to get fit, gain confidence, and feel good?
You can use these techniques to:
- Enjoy healthy food without feeling deprived
- Identify the causes of unhealthy eating habits to banish them for good
- Create your own plan for your mindful journey to healthier weight
Lotus will even show you how to instantly reduce stress, relax and refresh!
In fact, here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover at this retreat:
* Get to know yourself
* Are you an emotional eater?
* How to stop eating things that you know are unhealthy for you?
* Spot your emotional triggers
* Set your goals AKA habits
* Gentle mindful movements and meditations
… and MUCH More!
PLUS yumie vegetarian meals, tea and cakes for you to mindfully savour and enjoy!
Don’t miss this enriching weekend that will finally help you rekindle your passion, re-energize, and inspire you to finally achieve the change that you seek for your health and vitality.
“Lotus is a true inspiration whose courses and retreats provide opportunity for real transformation in life. I work as a yoga teacher and feel blessed to have come across such a truly dedicated healer, that she channels through the practice of mindfulness. I cannot recommend her enough – if you want to transform your life then get in touch with her right now!” – Ceri Lee, Yoga Teacher, Yoga Light
Click here for more testimonials
This retreat will be held at the weekend December 1st – 3rd at Claridge House, a charming Victorian Quaker building set in two acres of gardens in the Surrey countryside.
For further information and booking, please call Claridge House: 01342 832 150
Space is limited. REGISTER NOW if you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
You Are One Step Away From Realizing Your Dream!